Jan 21, 2011

Guest Brew with Anders Kissmeyer...



My old Advisary and friend Anders Kissmeyer has been up here in Stavanger the past few days for a fun and interesting brew day. We have made what we think will be an exciting and tasty Smoked Baltic Porter. Since it was the first time for me smoking malt or smoking anything I was concered that the smokey character wasnt going to be noticable in the brew. I am happy to say it is there not over powering but firm and enjoyable in the flavor.


The beer is under fermentation and I think this beer can be ready to ship to Denmark in a few weeks. I of course plan to hold a few hunder liters here in norway and Anders can decide where the rest will go.


I have enjoyed the time I spent with Anders, he is alway willing to share his opinon and I respect his knowledge and professional experience. I look forward to brew with him in the future when possible. I wish Anders a big success with his new projects, he truly is a die hard brewer!

No comments: